Lodging, Airfare, and Car Rental
Log into Concur to utilize the booking tool or contact Fox World Travel to book travel arrangements. The four-digit Request ID will be needed from the approved travel request.
Refer to this video for help booking within Concur.
- Accommodations booked in the Concur booking tool will not automatically appear in a travel request. Airfare, lodging and car rental should be manually entered in the segments tab of the travel request whenever applicable.
- Airfare accommodations booked in the Concur booking tool have fees that vary; a $5 fee is applied when booking with the Concur online; a $20 fee (domestic) and $26 fee (international) is applied when booking with a Fox World Travel agent. No fee is applied in the Concur booking tool for hotels or car rental.
- Airfare accommodations reserved through other vendors using a personal credit card is acceptable; however:
- Same day price quotes are required if electing to book outside the Concur booking tool. Contact the University Travel Office for further details.
- Expenses cannot be submitted until after the last date of travel.
The University-issued purchasing card (known as a “P-card”) is available to pre-pay for conference registrations. Other travel expenses must be pre-approved by the traveler’s respective campus purchasing card office before a traveler may use a P-card for travel purchases. These purchases must also comply with the University Purchasing Card Policy with the traveler’s respective campus amendments.