UnitedHealthcare Global - NU International Travel Insurance Provider
The University of Nebraska has established an international travel insurance policy through UnitedHealthcare Global. All NU faculty and staff who are full-time employees are automatically covered by this policy when they travel outside of the United States on University of Nebraska business. University of Nebraska students, including student employees, should contact the Education Abroad office on their campus to purchase coverage before their departure.
International Travel Resources
- UNL Passport Services
- U.S. Passports - Department of State
- CIBTvisas: travel visa and passport services
- Mobile Passport: enables U.S. citizens to save time during the entry process at most major U.S. airports and cruise ports.
- Travel Advisories & Risk Alerts: featured on a web-based portal, providing a summary of important safety and security information for a given destination.
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP): a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.