The University of Nebraska is committed to maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment across all of its campuses.
Campus Accommodations and Reporting Accessibility Concerns
Individuals seeking accommodations or those who wish to report an accessibility concern are encouraged to contact the following offices:
- University of Nebraska at Kearney (For Students, For Faculty/Staff)
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln (For Students, For Faculty/Staff)
- University of Nebraska Medical Center (For Students, For Faculty/Staff)
- University of Nebraska at Omaha (For Students, For Faculty/Staff)
- University of Nebraska Central Administration
Get Help with Website and Multimedia Accessibility
The University of Nebraska marketing, branding and digital media team supports the University’s marketing, branding and digital initiatives—including the nebraska.edu website. For questions or concerns on this website or other pages related to nebraska.edu, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are seeking help with creating content or other digital assets for any of the University of Nebraska campuses—including text, video, images, or other mediums—please visit the Web and Mobile Design page for more information and contacts for each campus.
Get Help with Course Accessibility
If you are interested in learning how to improve the accessibility of a course you are teaching or developing, reach out to your campus-based teaching and learning teams:
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
More Help with General IT Accessibility
If you are seeking help with developing, purchasing, or evaluating the accessibility of a piece of technology, please contact the University of Nebraska’s IT Accessibility Lead via email at: email@example.com.
Read more information on the University of Nebraska IT Accessibility, including the draft policy and accessibility framework.