Duties and tasks for this area of service are currently a collective, multicampus effort of the Central Facilities Leadership Team and Campus Facilities Directors & Staff, working closely under the leadership of the Associate VP of Facilities, Planning & Capital Programs.
Many individuals contribute key elements to this area of focus, including the University Architect, University Engineer, Manager of Space, University Real Estate Manager and the Director of Capital Construction. Partnering with each Campus Facilities Director and their leadership, plus surrounding communities, this is a collaborative team effort that produces impactful results statewide.
- Long-term strategic planning through high-level needs analysis
- Development of physical facilities systems and campus master plans
- Stewardship and integration of university repair and renewal plans
- Statewide university building condition assessment & planning
- Sustainable facilities planning
- Fostering connected community partnerships