Duties and tasks for this area of service are the primary responsibility of the University Architect—working closely within the leadership of the Associate VP of Facilities, Planning & Capital Programs and other key leadership on the FP&CP team.
The University Architect is responsible for managing and monitoring physical changes to the buildings and grounds of the University of Nebraska built environment for compliance with individual campus and centralized university master planning documents, guidelines and procedures.
- Support for architectural programming guidance
- Architectural design reviews for guideline and code compliance
- Aesthetic evaluations and recommendations to campus leadership
- Coordinate project review board processes and evaluation
- Participation in campus physical planning