The University of Nebraska and its four campuses encourage interaction, discussion, comments, questions and criticism. We ask that you keep comments and posts relevant and respectful. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that:
- Advocate illegal activity
- Are clearly off topic
- Are excessive in frequency
- Are abusive, harassing or contain threats
- Contain defamation, nudity, obscenity, offensive comments that target or disparage an individual or group of individuals, personal attacks, profanity, sexual or violent imagery, spam comments, or vulgarity
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Link to inappropriate sites
- Promote outside products or services or contain advertising
- Violate a state or federal law, University policy, or social media channels' community terms of service
- Contain spam
We also reserve the right to block individuals who do not follow these guidelines or are repeat offenders.
Links to outside content or other websites by the University of Nebraska are not an endorsement of those organizations, or their views or content. Comments posted on this page do not represent the opinions of the University of Nebraska.
University employees commenting on University channels should clearly show they are doing so in their personal capacities, and not as representatives of the University.