September 2022: new user interface for ConcurAs of September 12th, a new user interface for Concur travel requests and expense reports introduced a streamlined design for a more efficient user experience. Visual changes are prominent throughout the system, however existing functionality will remain unchanged.
For questions regarding the new Concur user interface, contact Melody Stark at the NU Travel Office.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Quick reference guides (QRGs):
- Create and submit a travel request
- Create and submit an expense report
- Create and submit a one-day expense report
- Blanket Travel Authorization (BTA) expense report
- FAQ: Concur New User Interface
- Delegates and the New User Interface
Ten informational sessions were held to assist users in the transition. Training sessions are held each month. To schedule departmental training sessions, contact the NU Travel Office.