Public listening sessions have been scheduled on each campus to gather input on the qualities the Board should seek in the next president. Your feedback is invaluable in this process, and the Board is hoping as many faculty, staff, students and Nebraskans as possible will attend. The Board will use the input gathered during these sessions to inform the development of the position profile that will serve as the official “job advertisement” in statewide and national markets.
Details on the listening sessions are as follows. Any member of the university community or member of the public may attend any session. The sessions are in-person only, with no Zoom options.
For those unable to attend a listening session or who prefer to share feedback electronically, the Board has created an online submission form here. You are invited to submit your anonymous feedback through this brief survey at your convenience.
Tuesday, October 24
- UNMC Session #1: 8:00-9:30 a.m., Sorrell Room 2010
- UNMC Session #2: 10:00-11:30 a.m., Sorrell Room 2010
- UNO Session #1: 1:00-2:30 p.m., Milo Bail Student Center #226/228, Chancellor’s Room
- UNO Session #2: 3:00-4:30 p.m., Milo Bail Student Center #226/228, Chancellor’s Room
Wednesday, October 25
- UNK Session #1: 10:30a.m.-12:00 p.m., Ockinga Conference Room
- UNK Session #2: 1:00-2:30 p.m., Ockinga Conference Room
Thursday, October 26
- UNL Session #1: 9:00-10:30 a.m., Nebraska Union, Platte River Room South
- UNL Session #2: 12:00-1:30 p.m., Nebraska East Union, Arbor A (Cottonwood)