The NU Online marketing team was recently recognized by UPCEA, the leader in professional, continuing and online education. UPCEA marketing awards offer an array of submission categories, acknowledging that today’s online education marketplace is highly competitive. Awards recognize marketing and creative work that strives to deliver communication and marketing tools which are strategic, creative, effective and within or under budget.
NU Online received awards in the following categories:
- Silver Award: 2019 UNHS New Diploma Student Welcome Campaign – Postcard Category
- Silver Award: UNHS Homeschool E-blast & Blog Post “The Future is Bilingual – 5 Reasons to Learn Spanish” – E-communication category
- Silver Award: UNHS Summer School Campaign “This Summer Hit the Road and the Books” – Mixed Media Campaign Category
- Silver Award: 2018 Holiday Card - Miscellaneous Interactive Media Category
- Silver Award: Library Science Case Study - Strategic Recruitment Marketing Plan Category
- Silver Award: Symposium Table Tent – Miscellaneous Print Category
- Bronze Award: UNHS Ninety Years Campaign – Mixed Media Campaign
- Bronze Award: Front Lobby Wall Mural – Outdoor Billboard/Signage Category
In addition to the marketing awards, Alex Zatizabal-Boryca (UNO), Melissa Cast-Brede (UNO), Erica Rose (UNO) and Laura Wiese (NU Online) presented at the UPCEA Marketing and Enrollment Management Seminar, December 4-6, in New Orleans, LA. A case study, Creating, Building and Nurturing an Online Program: A Success Story, was presented about the University of Nebraska at Omaha’s Library Science program’s migration to a fully-online format.