NU Online Marketing Team Recognized by UPCEA
The NU Online marketing team was recently recognized by UPCEA, the leader in professional, continuing and online education. UPCEA marketing awards offer an array of submission categories, acknowledging that today’s online education marketplace is highly competitive. Awards recognize marketing and creative work that strives to deliver communication and marketing tools which are strategic, creative, effective and within (or under) budget.
NU Online received awards in the following categories:
- Gold: Miscellaneous Print Pieces, 2018 Innovation in Pedagogy and Technology Symposium Program
- Gold: Most Improved, UNHS Website
- Silver: Brochure/Booklet, 2018 UNHS Graduation Ceremony Program
- Silver: Mixed Media Campaign, UNHS 2018 Summer School Campaign “Soak up Some Sun & Some Credit!”
- Silver: Print Advertising, RN to BSN Nursing Ad
- Silver: Strategic Recruitment Marketing Plan, Low-Cost Content Strategy
- Bronze: Mixed Media Campaign, Library Science
- Bronze: Streaming/On-demand Content, UNHS Why Choose UNHS? Video
In addition to the marketing awards, Laura Wiese, NU Online Director of Marketing and Communications, and Elizabeth Thorne, NU Online Marketing Coordinator, presented Show, Don’t Tell Marketing’s Impact, at the UPCEA Marketing and Enrollment Management Seminar in November. They offered insights on evaluating key performance indicators and tips to make the most of existing data. They also discussed the impact of visual-based reports, shared examples of these reports and talked about different outlets for sharing information.
If you are interested in learning more about the tactics and methodology, please contact Laura Wiese for more information.