The University of Nebraska places a high priority on building partnerships with educational and philanthropic institutions, government agencies and the private sector to create opportunities for international study and research collaboration.
Current projects in China, India, Brazil, Turkey and other nations address issues that are important to Nebraska and to the world: water for food, agriculture, early childhood, engineering, public health, cyber security and other areas. In 2017, we hosted the 8th annual Global Water for Food conference, an international gathering of experts in food security and water.
This year the University of Nebraska welcomed a record number of international students – 4,488 students from 136 countries – and our goal is to double international student enrollment by 2020. We continue to create new opportunities for collaboration with other nations.
Each of our campuses is committed to offering students and faculty a rich array of international opportunities. Learn more:
University of Nebraska
- Request for Proposals: Global Perspectives in the Curriculum, 2018-2019
- 2017 Global Water for Food Conference
- Discussion on Central and South Asia March 2018
- Africa Summit April 2018
- 2018 Global Engagement Report (Rev. May 5, 2018)
- Senior International Officer Bios and Contact Information
University of Nebraska International Travel Insurance through UHCG
- UnitedHealthcare Global is NU’s new international insurance provider
- UHCG Welcome Kit for University of Nebraska faculty and staff
- Frequently Asked Questions
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Nebraska at Omaha
University of Nebraska at Kearney
University of Nebraska Medical Center
- NU FAQ - Executive Order & Presidential Proclamation (10.24.17)
- NU FAQ - Executive Order Entry Ban (7.6.17)
- Zika Virus Guidance – For Potential NU Travelers