The NeSIS Team provides functional and technical support for the Student Information System used by all University of Nebraska campuses and Nebraska State Colleges and supports, manages and/or interfaces with over fifty services and systems, including:
- PeopleSoft Campus Solutions - The system of record for all student information including Student Records, Student Financials, Financial Aid, Student Admissions and Academic Advising.
- NeSIS Enterprise Tools - A custom toolset that provides campuses with a way to create a customized student/faculty/advisor user experience and customized electronic forms and workflow to gather information electronically and streamline business processes.
- WebFOCUS - Data analytics tools used to transform data into report and dashboard to provide customizable and actionable information to assist with analysis and decision making.
- EMS (Event Management System) - EMS is used by six University and State Colleges to manage and produce their academic room schedule and for campus-wide event scheduling, including catering and other resources.
- Sunapsis - An international student and scholar case management software that allows for efficient and secure processing of documents to ensure that students, scholars and employees are kept in compliance with immigration requirements.
NeSIS is comprised of four teams: