YuJa training opportunities are provided by the University of Nebraska Information Technology Services Academic Technology (NU ITS AT) campus teams.
- Bookmark and/or view all NU ITS AT YuJa Trainings in Bridge
- YuJa – Getting Started with the Video Platform through Canvas
Additional campus training resources:
- Self-Paced YuJa Tutorial Canvas Course: go.unl.edu/learnyuja
- Academic Technology (AT) Lecture Series- YuJa Basics zoom recording: https://unl.yuja.com/V/Video?v=6614063&node=28778868&a=97630470&autoplay=1
- Through May 9th, the AT team will also be holding office hours every Tuesday from 2-4 p.m. No advance sign-up is needed; just visit go.unl.edu/techtuesdays to automatically join the Zoom room on any Tuesday afternoon this semester.
- UNO specific YuJa training sessions can be found in Bridge
- The UNO Digital Leaning Team can assist through our Drop-in our Virtual Support between 9-4 every weekday, or in person in Eppley Admin Building, Room 113.
- Book a 30-minute meeting with an instructional designer or technologist, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All UNK training and faculty resources are located in Canvas > Keep Teaching
- Call, email or book an appointment with the UNK Digital Learning Team
- YuJa training at UNK
NU ITS Academic Technology provides custom training for departments that would prefer a specialized session that better meets their individual needs. Please contact the following campus representatives to schedule a custom YuJa training session for your unit: