NU BOARD OF REGENTS TO MEET DEC. 4
The University of Nebraska Board of Regents will meet Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2018, at Varner Hall, 3835 Holdrege St. in Lincoln. The Board’s Academic Affairs Committee meets at 9 a.m. and the full Board meeting begins at 9:30 a.m. All meetings are open to the public and will be audio-streamed live at www.nebraska.edu.
Following are highlights of the December meeting. A complete agenda is available here.
9 a.m.: Academic Affairs Committee
Topic: Strategic Framework Report on Distance Education
Presenter: Mary Niemiec, NU associate vice president for digital education and director of University of Nebraska Online
9:30 a.m.: Board of Regents meeting
Items for the Board’s consideration include:
- The program statement for a gnotobiotic mouse vivarium at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. (Addendum IX-B-5)
- The project scope, schedule and budget for a renovation project at UNL’s Hamilton Hall. (Addendum IX-B-6)
- The project scope, schedule and budget for renovation of the Durham Science Center at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. (Addendum IX-B-9)
- Naming of an addition to the Willis A. and Janet S. Strauss Performing Arts Center at UNO as the “John and Jan Christensen Addition.” (Addendum (IX-B-10)
- 2019-20 residence hall room and board rates at the Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture. (Addendum IX-B-11)
Director of Communications University of Nebraska