The University of Nebraska’s Office of Institutional Research and Planning collects, analyzes and interprets data and information to support reporting, planning and decision-making. The office works with campus institutional research offices to:
- Develop and maintain consistent data definitions
- Develop analytical comparability standards for both campus-level and university-wide applications
- Share information and analyses with university leadership, including the Board of Regents, president, chancellors and other senior officials
- Make effective use of national data sources, including the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), the National Center for Educational Statistics, the Common Data Set and the Data Warehouse.
- Maintain and manage reports, factbook, and information on students, faculty, staff, academic programs, national trends, and peer institutions.
- Support the University of Nebraska's Strategic Framework process by assisting in development of standards and metrics that measure progress toward goals established by the Board of Regents.
To visit the new Enterprise Data Solutions site, click here.