The University of Nebraska benefit offices will be hosting open houses with our new and existing benefit plan providers. These sessions will be an opportunity for employees and family members to visit in person with benefit provider representatives.
Representatives in attendance will include Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska (medical & dental insurance), EmpiRx Health (prescriptions), Fidelity (health savings account & retirement plans), TIAA (retirement plan), Assurity (life insurance), UNUM (long term disability), and EyeMed (vision). The session dates and times are as follows:
University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Monday, October 2, 3-6 p.m. (Ockinga Conference Room)
- Tuesday, October 3, 11 a.m.–2 p.m. (Ponderosa Room)
University of Nebraska–Lincoln
- Wednesday, October 4, 9 a.m.–noon (Gaughan Center, Unity Room)
- Thursday, October 5, 3–6 p.m. (East Campus Union, Garden Room)
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Monday, October 9, 3–6 p.m. (Milo Bail 302-302A Dodge Rooms)
- Tuesday, October 10, 9 a.m.–Noon (CEC Rooms 201/205-209)
University of Nebraska Medical Center
- UNMC – Tuesday, October 10th, 2–5 p.m. (University Tower, Private Dining Rooms A&B)
- Wednesday, October 11th, 9 a.m.–Noon (University Tower, Private Dining Rooms A&B)
Annual NUFlex enrollment is Monday, October 30 to Friday, November 17. There will be an online presentation for those unable to attend the sessions above. More information on the online session and NUFlex enrollment will be coming soon.
Click here to download a printable flyer.