COVID-19 UPDATE: NU is open. Faculty/staff are working in-person and campuses are open for in-person learning this fall.MORE INFO
The future of health security is in your hands.
The need for public health practitioners is growing and our students, faculty and staff are dedicated to fostering innovative solutions to improve the lives of people in our communities.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center is the place to make an impact to the future of health security.
- First-hand knowledge of biocontainment. UNMC is home of one of three units selected to care for US citizens medically evacuated from Africa with the Ebola Virus
- Learn alongside researchers in the field of in biopreparedness and biosecurity
- Health expertise delivered in a flexible online format
UNMC offers 100% online programs in the following areas:
- Master of Science in Emergency Preparedness
- Professional Certificate in Emergency Preparedness
- Master of Public Health and Certificate Options
The Mission of the College of Public Health is to promote optimal health and well-being through robust education, research and service in collaboration with communities in Nebraska, across the country and around the world.
You play a role in health security. Learn how to increase your impact.
Take 30 seconds to fill out this form and we’ll have an academic advisor help answer any questions you have about these degree or certificate options.