- SAP Business Intelligence Specialist
- Office Associate-Grant Support, Buffett Institute
- NeSIS PeopleSoft Programmer Analyst (University Employees Only)
- NeSIS Functional Coordinator for Campus Community
- Technical Consultant II
- Digital Education Data Specialist
- System Compliance Officer
- Associate General Counsel (Employment Law) - Omaha, NE
- Associate General Counsel (Contract Law) - Omaha, NE
- Preschool - Third Grade Educational Facilitator, Buffett Institute
- Events Intern
- Web Developer Student Worker
This website reflects job openings only in University Administration, which is located in Lincoln and houses the Office of the President, Academic Affairs/Provost, Business & Finance, General Counsel and University Affairs. Many additional positions are available on the campuses, and can be accessed using the links below.
View and apply for available positions in University Administration.
Phone: (402) 472-3701
To explore available positions at the University’s four campuses, please follow the links below.
Campus employment sites:
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Nebraska at Omaha
University of Nebraska at Kearney
University of Nebraska Medical Center
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.