Prospective EmployeesThank you for your interest in career opportunities at the University of Nebraska. With a workforce of more than 14,000 on our campuses and across the state, we are one of the largest employers in Nebraska. The University is committed to excellence in the work place. We offer a wide range of benefits including tuition reimbursement, comprehensive insurance coverage (health, dental, life, long term care, disability), career services, staff development and multicultural resources.
Buffett Early Childhood Institute
- Designer and Marketing Specialist
- Research and Evaluation Coordinator
- Program Specialist, Workforce Planning and Development
- Program Specialist, Resource and Program Development
- Designer and Marketing Specialist, BECI
- Research and Evaluation Coordinator, BECI
- Program Specialist, Workforce Planning and Development, BECI
- Program Specialist, Resource and Program Development, BECI
- Associate General Counsel
- Web Designer/Developer
- ASG - Project Systems/Budget Lead
- UNHS Marketing Office Social Media and Communications Intern
- NU Online Marketing Office Internal Communications and Marketing Intern
- NU Online Marketing Office Social Media Intern
View and apply for available positions in University Administration.
Phone: (402) 472-3701
To explore available positions at the University’s four campuses, please follow the links below.
Campus employment sites:
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Nebraska at Omaha
University of Nebraska at Kearney
University of Nebraska Medical Center
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information,
veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its
programs, activities, or employment.