- Technical Consultant I
- Digital Education Data Specialist
- NU Online Marketing & Communications Associate
- System Compliance Officer
- Research, Specialist, Qualitative Methods
- Preschool - Third Grade Educational Facilitator, Buffett Institute
- Office Associate, Buffett Institute
- Office Assistant/Receptionist, Buffett Institute
This website reflects job openings only in University Administration, which is located in Lincoln and houses the Office of the President, Academic Affairs/Provost, Business & Finance, General Counsel and University Affairs. Many additional positions are available on the campuses, and can be accessed using the links below.
View and apply for available positions in University Administration.
Phone: (402) 472-3701
To explore available positions at the University’s four campuses, please follow the links below.
Campus employment sites:
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Nebraska at Omaha
University of Nebraska at Kearney
University of Nebraska Medical Center
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.