- Assistant/Associate Vice President for Facilities and Operations
- Chief Information Officer, University of Nebraska-Kearney and Assistant Vice President for Information Technology Services, University of Nebraska (Open to University of Nebraska Employees Only)
- Security Analyst I (Kearney, NE)
- Security Analyst I (Lincoln, Omaha, or Kearney, NE)
- Learning Spaces Support Associate (Lincoln, NE)
- Helpdesk Manager (Lincoln, NE)
- Software Development Specialist (Lincoln, NE)
- Technical Consultant I (Curtis, NE)
- Network Engineer(Lincoln, NE)
- Network Engineer(Omaha, NE)
- Service Manager, Cloud & Application Security (Lincoln, Omaha or Kearney, NE)
- Regional Network Engineer(Lincoln/Omaha, NE)
- Business Intelligence/ Analyst & Reporting Specialist
- Office Associate
- Data Scientist
- Web Developer
Buffett Early Childhood Institute
This website reflects job openings only in University Administration, which is located in Lincoln and houses the Office of the President, Academic Affairs/Provost, Business & Finance, General Counsel and University Affairs. Many additional positions are available on the campuses, and can be accessed using the links below.
View and apply for available positions in University Administration.
Phone: (402) 472-3701
To explore available positions at the University’s four campuses, please follow the links below.
Campus employment sites:
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Nebraska at Omaha
University of Nebraska at Kearney
University of Nebraska Medical Center
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.