NU Connect is the University of Nebraska’s system-wide registration and course delivery platform for online non-credit and professional development offerings. NU Connect uses Canvas Catalog, an Instructure product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is NU Connect for?
Anyone looking for skill attainment, professional education, and/or personal interest courses outside the traditional for-credit university structure.
What are the benefits of NU Connect?
NU Connect is an easy, cost efficient way to reach interest groups and organizations. It offers a single delivery platform for non-credit programming from all four campuses of the University of Nebraska system. NU Connect provides users with a searchable course index, course descriptions, registration, payment, and consistent participant experience. A robust portfolio of non-credit offerings serves to strengthen NU’s responsiveness to workforce needs of the state and beyond.
How to Enroll
New Users – How do I enroll in a NU Connect Course?
- You can enroll in a course by viewing the details of the course listing and clicking on ENROLL. If you enroll in a course that requires payment, payment is required as part of the enrollment process.
- When you have completed your course enrollment, a confirmation email will be sent to you to complete the registration process. At this time, you will create a password for your Connect account. Each time you login to connect.nebraska.edu you will use these credentials.
- You can view and begin the course in your Catalog Dashboard.
Existing Users – How do sign in to a NU Connect Course?
- Go to connect.nebraska.edu and tap on LOGIN
- Enter your Connect email address and password that you setup at time of enrollment.
How do I get help with registration or other questions?
Contact 402.472.3970 by phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about getting started in NU Connect, contact your campus/unit NU Connect primary contact:
Campus & Name
University of Nebraska at Kearney
Alyssa Wyant Interim Director of eCampus
University of Nebraska—Lincoln
Renee Batman Assistant Vice Chancellor & Chief Administrative Officer
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Jaci Lindburg Director of Digital Learning
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Analisa McMillian Director, Educational Design and Development