NU Connect is the University of Nebraska’s system-wide registration and course delivery platform for online non-credit and professional development offerings. NU Connect uses Canvas Catalog, an Instructure product.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is NU Connect for?
Anyone looking for skill attainment, professional education, and/or personal interest courses outside the traditional for-credit university structure.
What are the benefits of NU Connect?
NU Connect is an easy, cost efficient way to reach interest groups and organizations. It offers a single delivery platform for non-credit programming from all four campuses of the University of Nebraska system. NU Connect provides users with a searchable course index, course descriptions, registration, payment, and consistent participant experience. A robust portfolio of non-credit offerings serves to strengthen NU’s responsiveness to workforce needs of the state and beyond.
How to enroll
Step-by-step guide with screenshots
New Users – How do I enroll in a NU Connect Course?
- You can enroll in a course by viewing the details of the course listing and clicking on ENROLL. If you enroll in a course that requires payment, payment is required as part of the enrollment process.
- When you have completed your course enrollment, a confirmation email will be sent to you to complete the registration process. At this time, you will create a password for your Connect account. Each time you login to connect.nebraska.edu you will use these credentials.
- You can view and begin the course in your Catalog Dashboard.
Existing Users – How do I sign in to a NU Connect Course?
- Go to connect.nebraska.edu and tap on LOGIN
- Enter your Connect email address and password that you setup at time of enrollment.
How do I get help with registration or other questions?
Contact 402.472.3970 by phone or email email@example.com.
For more information about getting started in NU Connect, contact your campus/unit NU Connect primary contact:
Campus & Name
University of Nebraska at Kearney
Dr. Mark Ellis Dean Graduate Studies
University of Nebraska—Lincoln
Renee Batman Assistant Vice Chancellor & Chief Administrative Officer
University of Nebraska at Omaha
Jaci Lindburg Director of Digital Learning
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Analisa McMillian Director, Educational Design and Development
University of Nebraska Central Administration
Michael Jolley Assistant Director, University of Nebraska Online