Prospective EmployeesThank you for your interest in career opportunities at the University of Nebraska. With a workforce of more than 13,000 – on our campuses and across the state – we are one of the largest employers in Nebraska. The university is committed to excellence in the work place. We offer a wide range of benefits including tuition reimbursement, comprehensive insurance coverage (health, dental, life, long term care, disability), career services, staff development and multicultural resources.
- Assistant VP for Global Strategy International Initiatives
- Workstation/ PC Support Tech
- Buffett Early Childhood Institute
- Production/Output Management Analyst
- Accounting Manager/ Director, Risk Management
- PeopleSoft Security Specialist
- Buffett Early Childhood Institute Executive Assistant
View and apply for available positions in university administration.
Phone: (402) 472-2111
To explore available positions at the four campuses, please follow the links below.
Campus employment sites:
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Nebraska at Omaha
University of Nebraska at Kearney
University of Nebraska Medical Center
The University of Nebraska is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer, which seeks and encourages expression of interest from minorities and groups traditionally under represented.