Prospective EmployeesThank you for your interest in career opportunities at the University of Nebraska. With a workforce of more than 13,000 – on our campuses and across the state – we are one of the largest employers in Nebraska. The university is committed to excellence in the work place. We offer a wide range of benefits including tuition reimbursement, comprehensive insurance coverage (health, dental, life, long term care, disability), career services, staff development and multicultural resources.
- P-16 Student Office Assistant
- Associate General Counsel
- Workstation/ PC Support Tech
- Buffett Early Childhood Institute
- Research Specialist
- Conference and Special Projects Manager
- Director of Operations & Finance
- Bilingual Preschool – Third Grad Educational Facilitator
- Sr. Finance/ Decision Support Data Analyst
- Web Application Developer
- Outreach Coordinator (EO Specialist)
- PeopleSoft Security Analyst
- Network Engineer
View and apply for available positions in university administration.
Phone: (402) 472-2111
To explore available positions at the four campuses, please follow the links below.
Campus employment sites:
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Nebraska at Omaha
University of Nebraska at Kearney
University of Nebraska Medical Center
The University of Nebraska is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer, which seeks and encourages expression of interest from minorities and groups traditionally under represented.