- University President
- Buffett Early Childhood Institute (BECI)
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Associate General Counsel
- Institutional Research and Data Analyst
- IR Data Reporting Specialist
- Workstation Support
- Service Desk Assistant
- SAP - BASIS Administrator
View and apply for available positions in university administration.
Phone: (402) 472-2111
To explore available positions at the four campuses, please follow the links below.
Campus employment sites:
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Nebraska at Omaha
University of Nebraska at Kearney
University of Nebraska Medical Center
The University of Nebraska is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer, which seeks and encourages expression of interest from minorities and groups traditionally under represented.