Retiring From the University
Step 1. So you’re going to retire!
- Retiree Enrollment Form (prints form and premium summary)
Step 5. Complete Retiree Enrollment Form
- Please contact CNA at (800) 895-6759 to continue your premium on a direct bill basis.
Step 6. Submission of Forms
- Campus Benefits Office must receive your completed forms within 31 days of your retirement date.
- Mailing Instructions
Step 7. Accessing Your Retirement Accumulations
- Notice and Acknowledgment Regarding Retirement Plan Distributions
- Accessibility of Basic Retirement Plan Accumulations Questions & Answers
- Retirement Plan Vendor Contact Information
- Retirement Plan Contacts for One-on-One Meeting Appointments
Campus Benefit Office Contact Information
Prescription Drug Creditable Coverage Certification Notice