Business & CommunityThe University of Nebraska partners with businesses, communities and organizations to leverage the resources of the university for the benefit of Nebraskans.
- NebraskaEntrepreneurship.com – your one-stop shop for starting or expanding a business
- Tech Park - business incubation and technology transfer (located in Lincoln)
- UNeMed - technology transfer for the University of Nebraska Medical Center (located in Omaha)
- Nebraska Business Development Center – statewide assistance for small businesses (statewide offices)
- Food Processing Center - technical and business development for the food industry (located in Lincoln)
- NUTech Ventures - based at UNL, brings the private sector and academia together to develop new products or solve challenging research problems.
Services to Communities
- Cooperative Extension – providing research-based education and information to Nebraskans
- Nebraska 4-H - statewide opportunities for youth
- P-16 Initiative - a coalition of education, business and government to encourage student success
- Building Bright Futures – an initiative to increase educational equity and access in Douglas and Sarpy Counties
- Nebraska Innovation Campus - a premier private/public-sector sustainable research campus being developed at UNL
- Aksarben Village - a mixed-use development adjacent to the University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Vision 2015 - community redevelopment initiative in Lincoln