- April 18, 2014: Presidential Search Committees to meet
- March 19, 2014: Presidential search committees to be established
- March 19, 2014: Board of Regents to consider appointment of interim president
- March 6, 2014: Presidential search firm selected.
- Jan 15, 2014: President Milliken leaving NU for CUNY
- Applications, Inquiries and Nominations
- Presidential Search Outreach and Advisory Committee
- Presidential Search Screening and Selection Committee
About the University of Nebraska
- Board of Regents
- Strategic Framework
- Accountability Measures
- Dashboard Indicators
- Organization Chart
University of Nebraska Campuses
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- University of Nebraska at Kearney
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
University-Wide Institutes and Initiatives
- Robert B. Daugherty Water for Food Institute
- Buffett Early Childhood Institute
- Rural Futures Institute
- National Strategic Research Institute
- Peter Kiewit Institute
- University of Nebraska Online Worldwide
Other Information of Interest
University of Nebraska Presidential Search
University of Nebraska President James B. Milliken has announced that after a highly successful decade as president, he will leave to become chancellor of the City University of New York, the nation’s premier urban public university. Milliken will begin at CUNY no later than June 1.
The Board of Regents is beginning a national search for the next University of Nebraska president.
We invite you to visit this site regularly for news and information related to the search.
Share Your Thoughts
As the search gets underway, the Board of Regents needs and wants your input. Please take a few minutes to share your thoughts about priorities, experience and characteristics that are important to you in our next president. You can also help by identifying highly qualified individuals for the position.