Lorraine Street
Administrative Associate in the Office of Student Services and Field Experiences, UNO

Lorraine exemplifies the best in an employee. She is genuine, hard-working, caring, creative and personable.

Chancellor Christensen; Chris Wilcoxen, Supervisor; Recipient- Lorraine Street, UNO Administrative Associate in the Office of Student Services and Field Experiences; Regent Phares

Lorraine especially cherishes the good rapport she has with each student. Most days she can be found helping a student maneuver through the College of Education’s application process or placing students in student-teacher positions in the Omaha metropolitan area.

A colleague wrote, “I work closely with Lorraine on a daily basis. One of the things that I am consistently impressed with is the enjoyment she shows when interacting and communicating with our students. She always takes an active interest in everyone, and is genuinely interested in getting to know them and what is going on in their lives. This type of genuine interest that Lorraine displays goes a long way in showing our students that the College of Education is a welcoming environment and that the staff truly cares about what is important to students.”

Today Lorraine has brought her supervisor, Chris Wilcoxen. Please join me in thanking Lorraine for her dedication to the University of Nebraska at Omaha.

University of Nebraska 3835 Holdrege Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68583 | 402.472.2111 | Comments?Follow the University of Nebraska on Twitter
© 2014 University of Nebraska Board of Regents