Facilities Planning & ManagementCampus Information
University of Nebraska 2016 Capital Plan
Policies - Board of Regents
Procedures - Facilities Planning & Management
Standard University Contracts
Sustainable Design Policy
The Office of Facilities Planning & Management has eight primary system-wide responsibilities:
- Coordination of long-range studies, master plans and physical facility plans.
- Development of policies and procedures relating to capital facilities.
- Preparation of the University's biennial capital construction budget request.
- Review and reporting of Board of Regents approved projects.
- Coordination of the Project Review Board.
- Administration of the University's qualification based selection policies and design and construction contracts.
- Development and implementation of facilities initiatives.
- Primary contact for facility issues with the Legislative Fiscal Office and Building Maintenance Committee, Department of Administrative Services, and the Nebraska Coordinating Commission for Postsecondary Education.