Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Annual Financial Reports
A-133 Audit of Federal Programs
Master Trust Indenture Bond Funds
University of Nebraska Facilities Corporation
Nebraska Medical Center Financial Reports
A joint operating agreement exists between Clarkson Regional Health Services, Inc. (a Nebraska non-profit corporation), the Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska on behalf of the University of Nebraska Medical Center, and Nebraska Medical Center (a Nebraska non-profit corporation). Copies of financial reports may be requested by contacting:
Nebraska Medical Center
Kiewit Tower 1, 7400
42nd and Dewey
Omaha, NE 68198
The Annual Financial Statements and Disclosure Reports are the result of audits conducted in accordance with auditing standards generally accepted in the USA and standards applicable to financial duties contained in Government Auditing Standards issued by the U.S. Comptroller General. The reports include University of Nebraska consolidated financial statements for the years ended June 30, and the Independent Auditors' Report.
Please read the Disclaimer below and indicate your acceptance before entering the Bondholder Information website.
Debt Instruments | Credit Ratings | Banker/Underwriter
The information in this section relates to bond and note issues of the University of Nebraska that have been sold and distributed in underwritten public offerings described in the related official statements or similar offering materials prepared for the purpose of the primary offering of such bonds or notes. Each viewer of the following information acknowledges that (i) the University of Nebraska is not now by this document offering any bonds or other securities, nor soliciting an offer to buy any securities, (ii) this information is not to be construed as any description of the University of Nebraska or its programs in conjunction with any offering or remarketing of bonds or other securities of the University — such offerings are only made pursuant to the appropriate official statements or similar offering materials of the University of Nebraska — nor shall anyone assume from the availability of the following information that the affairs of the University of Nebraska (or its programs) have not changed since the date of this information, (iii) no representation is made as to the propriety or legality of any secondary market trading of the bonds or other securities of the University of Nebraska by anyone in any jurisdiction, and (iv) the information speaks as of its date, and the University of Nebraska does not hereby obligate itself in any manner periodically or otherwise to update this information or to maintain the availability of this information.
Outstanding bond issues
University of Nebraska at Kearney
- Student Fees and Facilities Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2005
- Student Fees and Facilities Revenue Bonds, Series 2006
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Student Fees and Facilities Revenue Bonds, Series 2008A
- Student Fees and Facilities Revenue Bonds, Series 2009 A & B
- Student Fees and Facilities Revenue Bonds, Series 2011
- Student Fees and Facilities Revenue Bonds, Series 2012 A & B
- Parking Project Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2003
- Parking Project Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2005
- Parking Project Revenue Bonds, Series 2009 A & B
- Memorial Stadium Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2004 A
- NUCorp Facilities Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2010
University of Nebraska at Omaha
- Student Housing Project Revenue Bonds, Series 2003
- Student Facilities Project Revenue Bonds, Series 2007
- Student Activities Revenue Bonds, Series 2008
- Student Housing Project Revenue Bonds, Series 2010 A & B
University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Student Housing Revenue Bonds, Series 2003
University of Nebraska Facilities Corporation
- UNL Alexander Building Project Lease Rental Revenue Bonds, Series 2003
- UNL Library Storage Project Lease Rental Revenue Bonds, Series 2004
- UNMC Research Center of Excellence II, Series 2007
- UNMC Health Professions Futures Project, Series 2009
- UNMC OPPD Lease Rental Revenue Bonds, Series 2010
- NCTA Education Center/Student Housing Project, Series 2011
- UNMC Eye Institute, Series 2011
- Deferred Maintenance Projects, Series 2006
- Deferred Maintenance Projects, Series 2009
Office of the Vice President for Business and Finance
3835 Holdrege Street
Lincoln, NE 68583-0742
Moody's Investors Services Standard & Poor's Eva Bogaty
7 WTC at 250 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10007
One Prudential Plaza, 130 East Randolph Street, Suite 2900
Chicago, IL 60601
60 State Street, 7th Floor
Boston, MA 02109
One Market Street, Steuart Tower, 15th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94105
Ameritas Investment Corporation
5900 "O" Street
Lincoln, NE 68510
How can I purchase University of Nebraska debt securities?
Prospective retail investors in University of Nebraska debt securities must hold brokerage accounts. To purchase securities, please contact your broker.
What are the University of Nebraska’s credit ratings?
The University’s debt is rated by Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor’s. Information about specific ratings can be requested from the contacts listed in Credit Ratings.
When is the close of the University of Nebraska’s fiscal year?
The University of Nebraska's fiscal year runs from July 1 to June 30.
How frequently does the University of Nebraska issue financial reports?
The University issues financial reports annually. The reports are generally published in December and made available upon acceptance by the Board of Regents.
When does the University of Nebraska issue its operating budget?
The University publishes its operating budget annually, generally in September.
Who are the University of Nebraska’s auditors?
University-wide general purpose audit: Nebraska Auditor of Public Accounts
University of Nebraska Facilities Corporation: KPMG LLP
University of Nebraska Combined Financial Statements related to the Master Trust Indenture: KPMG LLP
How can I get a copy of the University of Nebraska’s annual report and operating budget?
These documents are online in the Financial Reports, and Budget and Planning sections of this website.